We visited during the school holidays Sept/ Oct for a much needed relaxing family holiday. Travelling from Perth with 2 teenagers and a 3 year old we hoped that the resort would live up to expectations . It certainly did... we had a slight concern on arrival as the rooms we booked and paid for were not available to us but this matter was soon very professionally dealt with by the ladies on reception and we got the right ones.
The rooms are very spacious and nicely fitted out , we stayed in a 2 bed penthouse but did see other rooms which looked just as lovely.
The pools are perfect for all ages and even though it was a busy period during school holidays there was room for everyone ... the lagoon pool is fantastic for the younger children to play and swim in... and the swim up bar is an added bonus!
We found all the staff very friendly and approachable...
We didn't eat at the restaurant so cannot comment on how it is.. we did eat at NuNu's which was fantastic, and also Reef House, Casmar and Colonies ( which does the most delicious Thai Green Curry!) .. all lovely food.
The Kuranda Railway and Sky Rail are def worth a trip on ..
Palm Cove is a beautiful part of the country and has a lovely tranquil feel to it.. it suits all groups of holiday makers from couples to families... so much so that my husband and I are planning to have a break there on our own in a few months time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club & Spa offers a range of accommodation, from elegant suites and spa rooms, to one and two bedroom penthouses with private rooftop terraces, BBQs and a plunge pool or jacuzzi. All rooms are serviced daily and offer guests free WIFI (up to 500MB), free movies, TV, FOXTEL, minibar. The beach lagoon takes pride of place, gently lapping against a white sandy beach surrounded by swaying palm trees. Amenities include tennis, lap pool, gymnasium, Salt Beauty & Spa and Lime & Pepper Restaurant. The restaurant is open seven days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On the Rocks Cafe Pool Bar is open daily for in-house guests (seasonal & weather dependant). Venture outside of the resort and will find yourself in the heart of Palm Cove. Embark on a day trip into Cairns or explore the wonders of the Daintree, Mossman Gorge and Cape Tribulation. Ride the famous Scenic Railway train to Kuranda or visit Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Hotel Palm Cove
- Peppers Beach Club And Spa
- Peppers Beach Hotel
- Peppers Beach Resort