I was very nervous booking this hotel as it was pricey and the reviews seemed mixed to me, but I must say it was FABULOUS!!!!! We stayed for 5 days at the end of February in an ocean view suite with our two children. The room was HUGE - the biggest most up-to-date room I've stayed in with two of everything (bath (w/ shower), bed, TVs, DVDs, family rm)...it also had a nice kitchen, dining room and great laundry room. The view was amazing and I would not recommend staying w/o the ocean front room b/c you can sleep with the ocean at your door (actually across a sidewalk). Our two balconies had a lovely jacuzzi tub. I was worried that the lagoon pool would be dirty or fake and unappealing, but it was fantasitic, warm and the whole family loved it. The only lacking thing at this hotel was the poor, slow and intrusive maid service. The room was not immaculate, but it really is the tropics, so some sand and ants to be expected. This location is ideal for adventures - Great Barrier Reef, Rainforests, Crocodile farm (a must!). Palm Cove itself was a little sleepier than I expected and fewer families and children than the reviews said, but it was the perfect getaway. I would definitely go again, probably in the Australian winter, so we could enjoy the beaches w/o the "stingers".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club & Spa offers a range of accommodation, from elegant suites and spa rooms, to one and two bedroom penthouses with private rooftop terraces, BBQs and a plunge pool or jacuzzi. All rooms are serviced daily and offer guests free WIFI (up to 500MB), free movies, TV, FOXTEL, minibar. The beach lagoon takes pride of place, gently lapping against a white sandy beach surrounded by swaying palm trees. Amenities include tennis, lap pool, gymnasium, Salt Beauty & Spa and Lime & Pepper Restaurant. The restaurant is open seven days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On the Rocks Cafe Pool Bar is open daily for in-house guests (seasonal & weather dependant). Venture outside of the resort and will find yourself in the heart of Palm Cove. Embark on a day trip into Cairns or explore the wonders of the Daintree, Mossman Gorge and Cape Tribulation. Ride the famous Scenic Railway train to Kuranda or visit Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Peppers Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Hotel Palm Cove
- Peppers Beach Club And Spa
- Peppers Beach Hotel
- Peppers Beach Resort