My husband and I had originally booked our honeymooner accommodation down the road at Alamanda after being married up in the beautiful an magical daintree rainforest just past Port Douglas @ Bali-Hai.
We were so abysmally disappointed with the customer service, management & our apartment at Alamanda that only an hr from check in we repacked our bags and left Alamanda for Peppers, forfeiting a couple of thousand dollars! And we are not rich people by any means but the overall experience was enough to make us lose out on the much money!
At Peppers Palm Cove we were made to feel like absolute royalty!
We had a wonderful beachfront penthouse apartment w/ rooftop plunge pool. It was heaven....!
Alamanda had made us feel common as honeymooners, not special in any way and had not honoured our honeymoon requests and when addressing our disappointment of our arrival to a room with no requested flowers, champagne or beach front bedroom (as we thought we'd booked) they took no responsibility, offered no gesture of good faith (e.g vouchers, upgrade etc.) and the hotel manager personal simply told us "it's Palm Cove, everyone here is on honeymoon"... Making us feel utterly insignificant at an extremely important time in our lives. We we're gobsmacked!
Peppers Palm Cove received us with what felt like fan fair and as mentioned made us as honeymooners feel like absolute royalty. They personally gave us tour of rooms we could choose, they offered us discount prices and upon check in they offered us cocktail vouchers, buffet discounts for the duration of our stay, champagne upon arrival in our room and wonderful & superb customer service.
They made our honeymoon dreams come true! Simply incredible service, especially from the wonderful Jill on reception.
This was our second time staying at Peppers Palm Cove and the experience was just as wonderful. Truly.
We should have just booked Peppers Palm Cove for our honeymoon originally as our first stay was also sublime.
Our number #1 hotel of choice everytime we stay in Palm Cove from now on.
Stellar service, beautiful apartments, wonderful location and incredible spa!
Thank you Peppers Palm Cove & thank you lovely Jill on reception for saving our honeymoon and making this once in a lifetime experience so wonderful & special to us and full of beautiful, happy, warm memories for the rest of lives.
A truly wonderfully magic honeymoon at Peppers Palm Cove xoxo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club & Spa is set in the heart of charming Palm Cove village in Tropical North Queensland offering the perfect place to indulge in tropical relaxation. This idyllic intimate beachfront destination is situated at the start of the beautiful coastal drive to Port Douglas and majestic Daintree Rainforest and only 20 minutes from Cairns airport. The resort offers a range of accommodation, from elegant suites and spa rooms, to one and two bedroom penthouses with private rooftop terraces, BBQs and a plunge pool or jacuzzi. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen and laundrette and takes full advantage of its surroundings with views to the ocean, pools, gardens or mountain ranges beyond. All rooms are serviced daily and offer guests free WIFI (up to 500MB), free movies, TV, FOXTEL, in-room safe, fridge, minibar and tea and coffee facilities. Our Serenity Wing has a selection of suites offering entertainment areas with gas barbecues on the balcony and a private rainforest pool. To achieve total relaxation you won't ever need to leave Peppers Beach Club & Spa. The beach lagoon takes pride of place, gently lapping against a white sandy beach surrounded by swaying palm trees. Swim up to the pool bar or dine overlooking the Coral Sea. Other diversions include tennis, lap pool, gymnasium, boutique shopping and the Salt Beauty & Spa, with its signature massages, revitalising facial treatments and soothing body treatments. Lime & Pepper Restaurant offers a combination of eccentric cuisine incorporating distinct flavours of the tropics utilising a variety of local produce. The visual appeal of the chef's creations complements Lime & Pepper's unique beachside location and uninterrupted views of stunning Palm Cove. The restaurant is open seven days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On the Rocks Cafe Pool Bar is open daily for in-house guests (seasonal & weather dependant). Venture outside of the resort and will find yourself in the heart of Palm Cove. There's something for everyone, with an abundance of activities ranging from reef tours, scuba diving and deep sea fishing adventures to white water rafting, evening dinner cruises and rainforest walks. Embark on a day trip into Cairns or explore the wonders of the Daintree, Mossman Gorge and Cape Tribulation. Ride the famous Scenic Railway train to Kuranda or visit Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park. The resort is perfect for a memorable romantic interlude or second honeymoon, family hideaway, wedding, birthday or a well deserved break from the rigours of modern life. Important information: Sunday 11 June 2017 - Cairns Airport IRONMAN Asia-Pacific Championship Cairns – will involve changed traffic conditions. The Captain Cook Highway between the Cairns Airport and Port Douglas will be closed from 5.30am until 5.30pm due to the annual Cairns Airport Ironman Asia Pacific Championship. For more information visit cairnsadventurefestival com au. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Peppers Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Hotel Palm Cove
- Peppers Beach Club And Spa
- Peppers Beach Hotel
- Peppers Beach Resort