My husband and I just had a lovely week's stay thru a myQld package. On arriving we were greeted by Jill who informed us that we were upgraded to a full one bedroom apartment, so we were off to a good start. Lovely roomy apartment but a strange use of bathroom/toilet space pretty cramped and hopeless water pressure, also had to allow shower to run for at least 3 minutes just to get warm. And I have to say too that furniture was tatty and very uncomfortable. Pools lovely and resort fairly quiet so lots of sun lounges and agreat relaxed area to while away the hours.
Breakfast very nice and always seemed to have the friendly Donna on most days to greet us.
Jill and Morgan at reception always more than helpful and friendly with any requests..
Lunches and dinners very enjoyable, just not much choice on the set dinner plan, but lunches well catered for.
Just one thing we both found strange with electricity so expensive why have rooms with lights on and air cond. going all day and night with no one in them ?
Also only having the room serviced once during the whole week I found was not enough.
All in all though we had a lovely time and enjoyed the whole region and saw and did a lot and would recommend FNQ for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover casual elegance in the iconic Tropical North Queensland town of Port Douglas. Your Port Douglas accommodation has open spaces, sparkling water and lush gardens edging private terraces and plunge pools. Peppers Beach Club is one of the finest Port Douglas resorts. Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef, 4WD Cape Tribulation and stroll along Four Mile Beach during an amazing sunset. Your accommodation in Port Douglas isn’t far from the evening’s entertainment at Macrossan Street. Peppers Beach Club is in the modern Australian tropical village of Port Douglas, one of the last stop-off points before the Daintree. If you crave a pure tropical resort experience, this Port Douglas accommodation is first class. And it’s just an hour from the international Cairns Airport along one of the great scenic coastal drives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Peppers Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Hotel Palm Cove
- Peppers Beach Club And Spa
- Peppers Beach Hotel
- Peppers Beach Resort