We arranged a family holiday at Peppers Palm Cove to celebrate a family member's birthday at the end of February until 5th March. Our group consisted of 12 people including 4 children. This resort is really geared for families and couples. The main lagoon pool with its beach was fantastic for the children and a chill out place for the parents. Only disappointment was that the lagoon bar was only open on one of the days during our five day stay. This may have been because it was the shoulder season.
Our accommodation varied between 2 bedroom apartments with full kitchens and hotel spa rooms. Lovely idea to have a spa on the balcony overlooking the lagoon pool. We spent five nights here. You could not fault the staff, especially Morgan, on reception. Everyone was friendly and could not do enough to help in any way. Breakfast was included and had a good variety.
We found the Serenity Pool a wonderful escape place for couples. Tucked away from the main pools, it was a really relaxing place to veg out. We also found the gym to be well equiped and if it had not been for the high humidity at the time, we might have even had a game of tennis.
All in all, a great resort for a holiday. If you did not want to, you had no need to leave the resort. We also hired one of the rooftop bbq areas for lunch on one day. This area had a jacuzzi as well as the bbq and table and chairs as well as couches. This cost us $25 an hour which we thought at the time was expensive but on consideration the staff then had to completely clean the jacuzzi as well as the bbq.
So all in all a great spot and we would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club & Spa offers a range of accommodation, from elegant suites and spa rooms, to one and two bedroom penthouses with private rooftop terraces, BBQs and a plunge pool or jacuzzi. All rooms are serviced daily and offer guests free WIFI (up to 500MB), free movies, TV, FOXTEL, minibar. The beach lagoon takes pride of place, gently lapping against a white sandy beach surrounded by swaying palm trees. Amenities include tennis, lap pool, gymnasium, Salt Beauty & Spa and Lime & Pepper Restaurant. The restaurant is open seven days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On the Rocks Cafe Pool Bar is open daily for in-house guests (seasonal & weather dependant). Venture outside of the resort and will find yourself in the heart of Palm Cove. Embark on a day trip into Cairns or explore the wonders of the Daintree, Mossman Gorge and Cape Tribulation. Ride the famous Scenic Railway train to Kuranda or visit Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Peppers Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Hotel Palm Cove
- Peppers Beach Club And Spa
- Peppers Beach Hotel
- Peppers Beach Resort