Booked a two night stay at Peppers Beach Club Palm Cove which is on the Sea Front/Esplanade. When we arrived and approached the desk all we seen was two smiling faces and very warm welcome from the reception staff Jill Gregory & Amanada and we laughed most of the time being checked in what a pair but that made a great start to our stay at the Hotel . The room was perfect. We had booked a Spa room with Spa Bath on Balcony.The room was Luxuriously Decorated and good linen.Bathroom was large with a big shower. Our Balcony looked out on to the rain forest pool which was the quiet pool very nice.All pools were very impressive with the pool with the pool bar and the beach.Also nice to have free under cover parking as some hotels charge for parking
Great value for the short trip away. Would certainly recomend to our friends and would like to revisit.
Once again Thanks to Jill and Amanada for the welcome and all the information supplied about places to go and things to do.....
The UK and Sydney Boys...............
Lets see if we get a comment from Christopher Northam (GM)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club & Spa offers a range of accommodation, from elegant suites and spa rooms, to one and two bedroom penthouses with private rooftop terraces, BBQs and a plunge pool or jacuzzi. All rooms are serviced daily and offer guests free WIFI (up to 500MB), free movies, TV, FOXTEL, minibar. The beach lagoon takes pride of place, gently lapping against a white sandy beach surrounded by swaying palm trees. Amenities include tennis, lap pool, gymnasium, Salt Beauty & Spa and Lime & Pepper Restaurant. The restaurant is open seven days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On the Rocks Cafe Pool Bar is open daily for in-house guests (seasonal & weather dependant). Venture outside of the resort and will find yourself in the heart of Palm Cove. Embark on a day trip into Cairns or explore the wonders of the Daintree, Mossman Gorge and Cape Tribulation. Ride the famous Scenic Railway train to Kuranda or visit Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Peppers Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Hotel Palm Cove
- Peppers Beach Club And Spa
- Peppers Beach Hotel
- Peppers Beach Resort