“Great Coffee!”

Ranked #7 of 64 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Coffee Haven is located in a great spot at Palm Cove overlooking the beach. They make your coffee just the way you like it! A great place for a leisurely breakfast or lunch where you can choose to sit in the sunshine or under the shade of an umbrella on the deck.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This place was great. Great views of the beach while I had my coffee and scone. nice scones! Very family friendly.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I live in Melbourne... yes I drink coffee- and I appreciate a good coffee!!! Finding one is next to impossible, there is the burnt coffee, the coffee with too much foam, not enough foam... and the scalding hot coffee... and the too cool coffee.... I have been a barista while completing my degree once a pon a time, so i'm pretty familiar with coffee!!

My fiancee and I went to Palm Cove... and were wanting a coffee as one does.. and came across this little gem of a place... ordered my Latte.. and WOW!!! i have never- ever had a coffee as this!! Not burnt, PERFECT foam... perfect temp... I was in LOVE!!! My sentiments were mirrored by my fiancee- so it wasn't just me- bot of us were in Coffee heaven!! The food is pretty good... it didn't hurt the bank balance like most of the places on the Esplanade... so would also recommend to eat here... the staff are friendly must commend the waitstaff- they did get to know us as this became our coffee lifeline during our ten day stay here!!!

my only regret- I am now runied for life- knowing that such a place exists so far away from me now that I am back in Melbourne and have no access to it!!!
This place should be called "COFFEE HEAVEN!" and again my compliments to the staff there- all friendly :) Thank -you!!!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

we had lunch one day and the service was fast and friendly. luch was really good. given our good experience we decided to go back for breakfast a few days later. the wait staff were terrible only taking our order after chasing them for it. nearly an hour later our food still hadnt arrived, every time we tried to catch the waitress she managed to avoid us. Our food never turned up even after asking several times and being promised it was on its way! I do think it was just the staff that day but disappointing none the less, we left hungry!

1  Thank louise d
Reviewed June 29, 2012

One of the better brekkies on our Palm Cove visit, almost on par with Deli-A-Drift & the fabulous Vivo. Relaxed dining with spectacular outlook. Odd to read on here so many Palm Cove Restaurant reviews about coffee though!