“Almost perfect”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We were greeted warmly and seated in a great position. Initial service was excellent with meals delivered promptly. Food was outstanding. But as soon as our main was over all service just stopped. We waited a good 20 minutes which included trying to get service staff attention but to no avail so got up paid and left. We would've stayed for more drinks and dessert if service continued. Disappointing ending.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I always love eating here, the food has always been outstanding. I ate lunch here yesterday and today and on both occasions the staff were more interested in chatting to each other at the bar rather than attending to diners. However the food was sensational and you really can't get a better view in the world....and that is why I come back every year

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Great location, we were there for a wedding, the food was good not exceptional, the DJ was great good choice of music, staff seemed friendly

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Both my husband and I had the bacon and mushroom carbonara and it was very tasty. Probably one of the best carbonara we have eaten. My daughter had the kids meal and she thoroughly enjoyed the chips. I would have given this place a 4 star if the service was more attentive. We had a late lunch and they weren't that many people and yet they were quite slow to take our order. We ordered a soy cappuccino but a soy latte was brought to the table instead.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We ate here for lunch and I was pleasantly surprised after reading the reviews. With 4 of us with very different palates, we all enjoyed the different mains and all were fresh, tasty and served quickly and by a lovely waitress.