“Tasty, quick and diverse”

Reef House Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 60 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We ate here for lunch and I was pleasantly surprised after reading the reviews. With 4 of us with very different palates, we all enjoyed the different mains and all were fresh, tasty and served quickly and by a lovely waitress.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We had high expectations of this restsurant however we were disappointed. Waited a long time after seating for a waiter to take drinks order. After the initial delay the service was quite good. My main was the fish in red curry sauce which had to be sent back due to curry sauce being stone cold. My husbands duck was also a little over cooked. I must say that the Creme Brulee was very nice. The meals were quite expensive and I had hoped for better. Nice setting.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Came to celebrate the wedding of our beautiful friends and I was blown away!! The buffet meal was nothing short of amazing! The staff friendly and the location to die for!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We dined at Reef House in August for dinner and we had a beautiful meal. The setting was perfect, the atmosphere was very relaxing and the staff were very friendly. We had the eye fillet and the chicken main course both were cooked to perfection and the presentation was exceptional. Very coastal type decor. The prices are a bit steep but we noticed that at every restaurant along the strip main courses are around $40. We had an advantage plus membership which made the meal half price, if we hadn't have had that card we wouldn't have eaten there. So for us it was good value for money.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had had a l-o-n-g day that started with a hot air balloon ride (ie: 3am start) so by the time we got to dinner we were so tired we were not really hungry. However, my birthday dinner was important so we just ordered a seafood plate entre and a glass of wine each. It was absolutely delicious and we were very happy to just leave it there but the waitress seemd so shocked that we were only having an entre that we felt guilty so ordered a desert as well. I have a dairy allergy and she was very helpful in ensuring that what we ordered would not cause me any problems. Very happy with the meal and the service.