“Tasteless”
Review of Nu Nu Restaurant

Nu Nu Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 61 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2010

I ate here last year after reading about it in a flight magazine. The food was overpriced and tasteless. They should be ashamed.

2  Thank barrye09
Write a ReviewReviews (1,366)

Reviewed March 11, 2010

Unique, tasty food that you won't find just anywhere.
Check this place our if you have the chance.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed February 22, 2010

Fantastic, exciting menu with alot of fresh local produce and innovative fusion contributions. Expensive - but very professional.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 17, 2010

I enjoy going to palm cove during my annual visit to Cairns. Nunu is a great place to eat, althought the service can be very slow, as can the drinks. But when you finally recieve your food and drinks, the quality is great.

Reviewed February 9, 2010

Being Cairns locals my partner and I finally ventured out to Palm Cove to try the much praised Nunu restaurant. I now wonder whether these people are paid to praise Nunu??
Upon arrival, we began walking through the open air restaurant to look for a host/host desk to be seated. As we were making our way through the tables I noticed a man pointing at me and towards the couches, I didn't realise it was the waiter because he was dressed a bit too casually.
We ordered a cocktails and lunch meal each - my partner having the pasta of the day and I a Sobu Chicken and Eggplant salad. My partners pasta had mussels in it and tasted like it was cooked in ocean water and served with the same water - YUK. My salad was ok - the flavour was a bit too strong to have in one entire meal for me.
Needless to say, we won't be going back anytime soon!

3  Thank RainbowStash