“Love the new fit out and amazing food”
Review of Nu Nu Restaurant

Nu Nu Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2014

First trip since NuNu has moved, agree with Melissa8762014 that as a vegan I was offered a great selection, had crispy eggplant with green tea noodles and I could eat it every day, love new fit out, great staff, my Hubby is a veggie and he loved it too. As locals we will be going back, thank you

3  Thank sasha b
Write a ReviewReviews (1,325)

Reviewed May 25, 2014

We could not fault the quality of the food. Very enjoyable. Beautiful setting and great service. Waitress did keep reiterating that the servings were small, so we ordered quite a variety thinking it would be plenty. We did not order any drinks, bill totalled $165.00 for 2 adults and 1 child. We were still hungry. Not good value at all so would not return.

1  Thank Kerrie A
Reviewed May 25, 2014

The most amazing meal I have ever eaten!! I usually have so much trouble eating out being vegan but they were able to offer me so many choices! Wonderful service, gorgeous location seriously incredible food... We can not fault anything about our experience. We will be back to palm cove just to come to Nu Nu!

2  Thank melissa8762014
Reviewed May 21, 2014

not worth it !!! When we booked we were not told it had moved, fortunately we had a good cab driver who found it for us.
Place looked empty and sparse and not helped by workmen who were doing light fitting that included using drills !!
Food was excellent, service, from the lady who served us [ 22nd May, 11.30 lunch ] was great .. however having mentioned several times about the workmen no discount was offered. Looking from a plate of excellent food to some blue shorts at roof level is not my idea of good dinning.
The music was rap beat, strange for such a setting , and the staff after noon ,which included the possible Manager ? was less than helpful.
Very,', thanks for your [ lots of ] dollars, now go away. '
We went to celebrate my husbands birthday because friends had been and did a rave. But they went to old premises, when the emphasis might have been on food and service, not the wedding parties that will bring lots of dollars.
I would never recommend it. Better places in Cairns and in Brisbane.
Myra

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Nu Nu has just moved to a new location. The restaurant is just beautiful, the fit out and views are heavenly. Unfortunately the service when we went for dinner was a bit slow.