“Good, but not great.”
Review of Nu Nu Restaurant

Nu Nu Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 60 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Dined here last week on a trip to Palm Cove. The restaurant itself is in a lovel y position and has a great ambience, but I felt the food let it down. It was tasty but I thought the sauces that each dish were served with were too overpowering and removed the ability to actually taste the food. We had the 5 course tasting menu which suited us perfectly and there was ample food. we found the searvice fine and accommodating. Would I recommend - yeah sure, give it a shot.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

It is a pity that Nu Nu is in palm Cove as I would like to dine there more often. The tasting menu is great and takes a trouble of ordering out of the equation. The 5 courses we had were more than enough and all were presented and tasted fantastic. The staff were very obliging and had a good knowledge of their fantastic wine list.
Please move the restaurant to Melbourne......

Reviewed June 9, 2011

We went to Nu Nu twice. The first time was amazing. The duck fried rice and pork belly salad were to die for. We also had the crab sandwich which was nice but over shadowed by the BIG flavours of the other dishes. The second time I made a poor choice off the menu (mussles) which was not their fault just a dish I didn't like. I would go back...

Reviewed April 24, 2011

We had the tasting menu and every course was delicious, creative and well presented. For an extra $60 one gets 5 matched wines, which were below expectation/average. Most of the waiters were very good, but our's was not friendly and had an attitude, which prevented my experience from being excellent.

1  Thank cristine18
Reviewed March 23, 2011

It has a free open space and the sea breeze flown through. It is relaxed, the coffee is great. It is our most favorite place when I visit our daughter in Cairns.