“Best Seafood in the Far Nth Qld” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beach Almond Beach House

Beach Almond Beach House
Reserve with
Beach Almond Beach House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Seafood, Asian, Australian, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Beach Almond Beach House - modern asian seafood licenced restaurant. Char-grilled seafood, Singaporean chilli crab, black pepper crab, steaks, chicken, pork belly and vegetarian curries. Open: Mon-Sun 5 pm til 11 pm Sun lunch 12pm til 5 pm
Melbourne, Australia
“Best Seafood in the Far Nth Qld”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

The best seafood I've eaten for a long long time. Far North Queensland's magnificent produce gets a a masterclass treatment with Singaporean / Malay influences prevailing. Go for the pepper prawns and scallop with sweet pork on betel leaf. Just magnificent

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cairns, Australia
“Great menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Having just moved to Palm Cove, I am more than familiar with many of the restaurants there as I have been going on holiday there for quite some years...Beach Almond was a lovely surprise as I had not been there before...very inventive and fresh menu with excellent waitering staff. Not a cheap restaurant, but very much worth the price. I had the excellent crayfish and my Fiance had the Eggnet...I can only highly recommend this eatery, not just for the food and service, but the ambience and locality...

Palm Cove, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exquisite taste fusion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I shared an absolutely beautiful meal with my partner. Fantastic service, ambience is superb & the food and menu are simply superb! As a Chef with over 30 years experience I was very happy with my meal . I thoroughly recommend this lovely restaurant.

bunbury
“Paid to much for didley squat”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have eaten at the beach Almond on two occasions and the first time I ordered their seafood spring roll cost $17 and was told that it was two spring rolls / they forgot that it was one roll cut in half and was a very small roll. Plus I ordered a spicy crayfish for $69 per kilo for lobster. I received half a lobster for $69.I did inform the waiter that the crayfish was over cooked the first occasion so in my view, They should print clearly what you get for your money and price them accordingly and both occasions I was still left hungry. Very poorly priced considering the chef over cooked the seafood not once but twice.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank blogger34
Camden, Australia
“A little disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We were looking forward to eating here after all the great reviews but were very disappointed. We paid top dollar for a very average meal. The restaurant itself was lovely and relaxed, the waiters were friendly. But unfortunately the food was very average.

• Visited March 2014