“Amazing food!!!”
Review of Bella Baci

Bella Baci
Ranked #26 of 59 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Staff were fantastic & the food was to die for. Standout dishes that we ate were the calabrese duck, seafood crepe, vitello bella (veal). All were delicious!!! For dessert we had a walnut & vanilla crepe & chocolate mousse (special) both were sensational! Great place for couples or family, our 13mo loved his lasagne too! Highly recommend!

There are newer reviews for Bella Baci

Reviewed November 19, 2013

What an amazing time we had at Bella Baci's - we loved our first meal there at our recent holiday in Palm Cove that we went back on the last night of our stay. Our meals (and the service) were absolutely top notch - the food was amazing - and the service was the best. The cocktails are to die for, the ambiance was great as was the fantastic views of the Coral Sea. Please if you are ever in Palm Cove make sure you dine at Bella Baci - you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We dined at Bella Baci with a group of friends. Even though the restaurant was busy the service was still excellent.
We started the evening with the cocktail of the day and it was awesome. I wish I asked for the recipe. The wasabi king prawns is a delightful entree as was the veal main course. My husband ordered the garlic king prawns for main course and is still raving about them.
We will most certainly come again.

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Went there tonight with my boyfriend for my birthday. All I can say is wow! I had the spaghetti al gamberi. It was delicious. I do agree that it would have been nice if there was salt on the table, however it wasn't a necicity. The only complaint I have is that it is very pricey. I almost walked away when I saw the prices on the menu board outside. Im glad we gave it a go though. It will be a birthday that I won't forget.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We recently returned to Bella Baci for dinner after remembering what a wonderful meal & service we received there over 2yrs ago when we stayed at Palm Cove. 2 years later nothing has changed & I don't know where to begin gushing about the wonderful service we received. We arrived & had ordered our food & barely taken a sip of our delicious cocktails when my son fell ill, you don't need details but the staff were so wonderfully fast, efficient and professional in helping us out and getting the restaurant running as if nothing had happened it turned a traumatic night back into what it should have been - a great night of drinks & food. We finished our delicious meals, they packed up my husband & sons in take away containers for us to take home and we'll be making sure it's not another 2yrs before we visit again! HUGE thanks guys.