“Not the best, not the worst”
Review of Bella Baci

Bella Baci
Ranked #24 of 57 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Melbourne, Australia
“Not the best, not the worst”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Ate here last night. Menu a bit confused, wasabi prawns, sashimi and wontons on an Italian menu? My husband had the steak which was great. I had spaghetti with prawns which was ok.

Visited September 2013

Trinity Beach, Cairns
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Food and Service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Enjoyed our Father's Day dinner as a family - fantastic food and fantastic service. Highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Managers
Melbourne, Australia
“Saved the best for last.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I were in Palm Cove for a 5 day getaway and tried a lot of the restaurants on the Esplanade. Simply said, Bella Baci was the best. I had Seafood Risotto which was excellent, and my wife had the Red Emperor fish of the day. It may have been the best fish I ever had. Before our mains we shared a puff pastry which was excellent, and finished with the ice cream/espresso desert. A great meal. I'd rate Bella Baci as a 4.5 out of 5 with half a point off for service. Being American, I am accustomed to having one wait person for an entire meal. I now know it does not work that way in Oz. We had 3 different servers - with varying levels of expertise - and there was some confusion between them as to what we had already ordered etc. Nothing major, but a miss to me. The meal really was fantastic, but also expensive at $200 with a tip.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank FABourdain
Tuakau, New Zealand
“Our pick of the Palm Cove Restaurants”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We visited 7 restaurants during our stay in Palm Cove and this was the one we chose to go back to on our final evening.
Most restaurants have a seafood platter for 2, but because I don't eat seafood my wife misses out; this place has a seafood platter for 1 and boy is it worth having! My wife raved about it and I was very happy with my meals both visits.
Two very enjoyable evenings and well attended by the staff.

Visited August 2013
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Went here for dinner with my husband and loved everything about it. The staff were all extremely friendly and professional. The food was beautiful my hubby is very fussy with his fish he likes it fresh and rated theirs the best in palm cove! Would definitely recommend and will be back when we return to palm cove.

• Visited September 2013