“Expensive for what it is....”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Chill Cafe

Chill Cafe
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sydney, Australia
“Expensive for what it is....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast here a couple of times and the eggs Benedict were amazing except they served 2 eggs on one piece of bread! For $20 I thought they could have given me another slice of bread! They are very proud of their trip advisor rating so hopefully someone reads this and rectifies it for future customers! Would have given it 4 stars! Keep walking and try the breakfast at vivo down the road! Amazing food, same price!!

1 Thank Charlie A

Sydney, Australia
“Our favourite spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Palm Cove for a week and visited Chill Cafe almost everyday. Great food, great coffee and the most friendly staff.

• Visited April 2014
“Dog friendly not family friendly”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

The first coffe i ordered was so good, that I ordered a second, which I did not bother finishing it was awful. On the last day of our holiday I went back for breakfast as in previous holidays i have enjoyed the service and breakfasts immensely.
Perhaps if I had brought an angry large dog without a lead like most other patrons rather than my 3yo, I might have been more welcome.
Eggs Bene, one egg w bacon for my daughter, a kids milkshake (i wasnt charged for the coffee that I did not drink) came to $43!!!
Such a shame because the guy who appears to own it seems so passionate about service, but his staff are aloof and unfriendly... Unbefitting a relaxed holiday destination.
The guy on the coffee machine had brown stains on his shorts pockets evidently from wiping his dirty hand there when he wore them the day before.
I own a restaurant so I understand that finding staff is hard, I wish you luck.

4 Thank Kylie S
delta,BC
“a good choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

good food, nice staff and great location with tremendous ocean view,nice spot for leisurely food and drink

Visited March 2014
1 Thank westcoastcanuck
Adelaide Hills, Australia
“Cleaning?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I think that the place could do with a decent clean. The food is alright but nothing amazing, the location is the main thing it has going for it.

2 Thank clopo