“Mambo Tony manages the best Coffee and Tastie Treats anywhere!!!”
Review of Chill Cafe

Chill Cafe
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I was absolutely blown away by our experience and hospitality from Tony and his wunderous staff! The coffee served at this cafe is the best I've had WORLD WIDE, that's right. You need to buy the beans from these people as Tony so graciously offered to us. Tony, it's Erik and I didn't forget about you mate, I've been sipping that coffee you provided to me and now its a religion! The food served here is in a league of its own as well as the staff, the barista's wealth of experience he shared and the ambiance of the view. Pass the word, as you will not forget the experience, especially is you are a coffee aficionado, so stay for the food and mingle with the staff, take in the sights of the best seat in Palm Cove, as I'll never forget it.

Merry Christmas Tony and Good on ya Mate!

Y'all will always be "Numero Uno" on Trip Advisor in my book!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

What better way to start your day than enjoying breakfast and coffee, as the breeze blows in and you are looking at a beautiful beach? This cafe has to be in one of the best locations ever. The coffee and food are good too. The staff are great, with relaxed but efficient service. look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

After reading the reviews here, we were expecting a bit from this place.
The service when we arrived was minimal to say the least. The cafe was not busy and even then we had to prompt for a waiter to come and seat us.
We ordered the beef burger and a salmon sandwich and the price was around $20 for each main.
What was presented did not include any salad or chips. The size of the actual burger and sandwich was not that much bigger than other places with cheaper prices.
They tasted good but not exceptional.
Maybe we just chose the wrong things but we certainly were not dazzled by their service or dishes.

1  Thank AustTrail
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I came in with my husband on the 10th and ordered an eggs Benedict with ham, the big breakfast and some coffee. Reading all the reviews about this place is misleading to say the least! The hollandaise sauce was like water and tasted absolutely horrid. My husbands big breakfast was not worth the high dollar asked, with the beans being cold and splattered everywhere and its sauce down the side of the bowl it was served in. His eggs were hard boiled when asked for poached and the mushrooms tasted like they were days old and reheated in the microwave. Coffee was magnificent although it seems you extract it far to long. Not happy with the man we were served by he was grumpy and could barely speak any english but then again none of the staff seem to. Not a good experience to be honest and I feel a bit sick to ever go back on our next visit to the north.

1  Thank vastefromsa
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

This is THE place to be when in Palm Cove or the area!The cafe is absolutely amazing with very friendly personal service open for special requests! I love the coffees and the food is very healthy and prepared with love! I got a special vegan cheesecake and pound cake with coconut cream once and fell in love with it ever since !
The interior is also very neat and has a great atmosphere watching the ocean !❤️

1  Thank Natalie T