“Disappointed - was expecting more”
Review of Chill Cafe

Chill Cafe
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Looked good from outside so we thought we would try it. They had the remarkable ability to serve barely luke warm coffee in hot cups. I loathe this so it plummeted in my opinion. Meals took quite a while to arrive (nothing exotic) and where nothing special when they arrived. Would not hurray back.

1  Thank Paul H
Write a ReviewReviews (2,282)

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We ate here for lunch on our way from Port Douglas to Cairns. We didn't want anything heavy, just something light and tasty and so we opted to share a sandwich made with turkish bread. It arrived promptly, was fresh and asty and enough for to keep us both going til dinner time. The coffee was also really good and the service was excellent.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

After reading many recommendations for the Chilli Cafe before we left home we were certainly not dissapointed. The breakfasts are superb, coffee great & the staff wonderful and friendly. We spent a lovely week in Palm Cove mid October and hope to be able to go back

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Visited Chill Cafe mid 2011 and returned again this week (Oct 2012) and was not disappointed as the coffee was, once again, great. Service is down to earth and welcoming (thanks Tony and his staff) and it's like visiting a friend's place. I enjoyed the casual atmosphere with people across all ages who seemed to be relaxing in the 'holiday feel'. Food is fresh and plentiful.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Just joined trip adviser to inform people of my experience at Chill café,
Unfortunately I wasn’t impressed, the coffee was far from drinkable, and when I informed the staff, I received attitude,
If this is how customers are treated, then I won’t be coming back.

Peter C