“Delicious”

Lime & Pepper Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 64 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Australian, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Dining at Peppers Beach Club & Spa Lime & Pepper Peppers Beach Club & Spa's signature restaurant Lime & Pepper offers a combination of diversified cuisine incorporating the sumptuous and distinct flavours of the tropics. Utilising a variety of local produce, Lime & Pepper's Executive Chef creates an array of impeccably presented dishes which are designed to complement the restaurant's beautiful beachside location and uninterrupted views of stunning Palm Cove. Lime & Pepper's carefully crafted menu goes hand in hand with a varied wine list and stylish surrounds completing your sensory journey.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The best meal we had in palm cove, excellent food,great service and lovely location. Highly recommend a visit,you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Coconut prawns, (a complimentary, surprise parnsnip & potato soup which was so good it could have been a main course), incredible lamb backstrap and the desert tasting plate for 2. The staff were informed, interested, well presented (unlike the sloppy denim short and sneaker wearing staff at a more expensive restaurant directly next door) and knew when was appropriate to intervene. The chef walked the room speaking to all guests and explaining everything about the food which is a nice touch. I imagine he never gets a complaint. Overall a class performance. The whole team worked seamlessly. So refreshing to receive such an all round exceptional dining experience in Cairns. I dont recall the last time I tipped a restaurant but i tipped this one. I will be back and i will be spreading the word. Well done!!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband I live at Palm Cove and recently dined at Lime & Pepper Restaurant in Palm Cove. This was the best meal we have had in Palm Cove by far. The food was absolutely fantastic and the service was excellent. Try the beetroot soup, delicious. The chef came out towards the end of the evening and enquired about the meal, it was a nice touch. The restaurant makes you feel very welcome indeed. It's a pity the wines are so expensive but that's not unusual for Palm Cove.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I are locals and the Palm Cove restaurants are a favourite of ours. We chose Lime & Pepper for our wedding anniversary dinner. From the moment we arrived we were greeted by friendly professional staff and then we saw the menu! New Chef Thomas delivers a brilliant menu featuring loads of great local produce teamed with his adventurous talent of putting flavours together you would not think possible leads to a taste explosion in your mouth. To our delight he also has a great personality and loves chatting with restaurant guests about the food and his techniques. Assisted by Martin our waiter who matched our wines perfectly with our dishes - well we could not have asked for a better way to celebrate this special occasion. A 'must do' for locals and visitors alike, I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Ann65Sydney
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I am so happy to write this review because we were blown away by our experience at Lime and Pepper last night.

It was obvious that the staff were working together as a team to make our night as enjoyable as possible.

The food was delicious and presented beautifully, the service was exceptional and even when me made a special request (because my wife is pregnant) the chef came out to our table to discuss her requirements with her personally.

We felt like the whole team couldn't do enough to make us happy and because of this we didn't want to leave at the end of the night.