“'Great place to take in a fantastic view'” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lime & Pepper Restaurant

Lime & Pepper Restaurant
Reserve with
Lime & Pepper Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 58 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Seafood, Asian, Australian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Dining at Peppers Beach Club & Spa Lime & Pepper Peppers Beach Club & Spa's signature restaurant Lime & Pepper offers a combination of diversified cuisine incorporating the sumptuous and distinct flavours of the tropics. Utilising a variety of local produce, Lime & Pepper's Executive Chef creates an array of impeccably presented dishes which are designed to complement the restaurant's beautiful beachside location and uninterrupted views of stunning Palm Cove. Lime & Pepper's carefully crafted menu goes hand in hand with a varied wine list and stylish surrounds completing your sensory journey.
Palm Cove, Australia
“'Great place to take in a fantastic view'”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I went there with a friend for lunch. We were both great very promptly and shown to a seat over looking Palm Cove's beautiful beach. We both started with mocktails and we were not disappointed! After having a good look at the menu Barramundi was the pick if the table. The restaraunt was not busy however we still waited about 45 minutes for our food to be served. The meal was nice the Barramundi was accompanied with a green salad and chips. The only fault I have about the meal is that the chips were way too dark. Its quite evident the oil in the deep fryer needed to be changed.

Overall we did enjoy our meal however it did not meet that 'WOW' factor. Would probably go back there again for a casual lunch.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Melbourne, Australia
“great coffee with a wonderful outlook”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Really enjoyed sitting on the front deck with a great coffee looking out over the beach. Had lunch here a couple of times. The food was basic but fresh and tasty and the staff were polite.

• Visited June 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Kids eat free special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed at peppers and got to enjoy the kids eat free special, so we got to enjoy an amazing dinner and I was so pleased to see that the children's menu was an opportunity for my children to eat food of a high standard also. At so many places the kids eat free menu contains low quality unhealthy dishes, but not at peppers. Yes they did order fish and Chips, but the fish looked so fresh I had to Taste a piece and was surprised that it was of such a high quality.

Visited July 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Lovely!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

We celebrated my husbands upcoming 40th birthday there on Thursday evening!! We received a complementary entree as earlier that day my sister had delivered some balloons for the table and had mentioned that her brother in law was celebrating there that night!
All our meals were impeccable and couldn't fault service!! All in all a lovely evening and wouldn't hestitate to return on our next vacation!

2 Thank Ando73
Brisbane, Australia
“All 9 bites were divine!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

My wife and I had our 4th wedding anniversary dinner there on Wednesday, June 27, 2012. We'd made reservations late that very afternoon with no problems and arrived just before our redservation time of 6:30p.m., were warmly greeted in the empty restaurant and were offered any seat in the house. Drinks were immediately ordered, menus given out, dinner ordered, I ordered a non-alcohlic drink (Lemon & Lime bitters). It was freshly made, not Schweppes out of a bottle...delicious. My wife's juice was decent sized and came well-filled despite her not wanting ice.

After ordering dinner, 3 families of other diners arrived in the next few minutes. All had two kids under age 10 and all were seated surrounding us. Thanks to one of the families, whose kids were well-behaved. We chose not to change our seat. The wait for our food was about 45 minutes, and when it arrived, I knew right away, that I'd either be ordering more food or leaving here hungry. My dinner portion looked tiny and my wife's didn't look much bigger. What was going to make or break our dining experience was the taste of the food.

OMG! My rack of lamb was absloutely delicious, the potato (fava?) was some kind of potato loaf with a fantastic sour taste, fresh green beans, the sund-dried tomatoes and garlic were superb and there was some kind of olive sauce, which made me drool. Again, if there was just a bit more food, I'd give the place a five!

My wife had the catch of the day...atlantic salmon and some kind of avocado spread on the side. I had a taste of the fish, and it was also quite nice. Unlike my lamb, her fish piece was decently sized, but sid portions were small.

The staff was fairly attentive and pleasant, and the place is a bit overpriced for what you get. Fortunately, we had a Table 52 card, so my wife's dinner was free. Would we go there again? Yes, but only for special occasions. If you go, don't go hungry or you'll be disappointed. If you like fantastic food, a nice locale, don't need big portions, don't mind a bit of a wait for your food and money is no object, then why not go?

• Visited June 2012