“big thumbs up!”

Lime & Pepper Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 65 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Australian, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Dining at Peppers Beach Club & Spa Lime & Pepper Peppers Beach Club & Spa's signature restaurant Lime & Pepper offers a combination of diversified cuisine incorporating the sumptuous and distinct flavours of the tropics. Utilising a variety of local produce, Lime & Pepper's Executive Chef creates an array of impeccably presented dishes which are designed to complement the restaurant's beautiful beachside location and uninterrupted views of stunning Palm Cove. Lime & Pepper's carefully crafted menu goes hand in hand with a varied wine list and stylish surrounds completing your sensory journey.
Reviewed April 27, 2011

we went into Lime & Pepper to enjoy a few cocktails overlooking the ocean and ended up staying for a wonderful dinner.

Great atmosphere, top service (even though it was our waiters first night) and 10/10 for the food and drinks. Everything was reasonably priced too...and the bar man needs to get a gold star for the best Caprioskas in Palm Cove (and we tried them from a few places!)...

Regards
Mark & Nicki

Reviewed April 25, 2011

Attended this week (last week of April 2011) and was dissapointed not by the food but the total lack of service from the conceited waiting staff.

After being looked down apon by the person that seated us we ordered and had to order from the regular menu for our 7 year old a $32 main course as there was no kids option on the menu which was very full flavoured and my daugher didn't eat.. As we finished our meal the table next to us was brought out "kids meals" which were both right up my daughters alley and also $10.

I asked the waitress why we were not offered this and she giggled and said " I guess that I forgot to give you the kids menu". I expressed my displeaseure which was met with a "well what can I do about it now"?

We made sure we told every body we met in Palm cove to avoid. There are many great places (eg Vivo, Far Horizons and El Greco) that desirve your money, this place does not

2  Thank CultOfOne
Reviewed March 4, 2011

Have been twice now and enjoyed dinner both times. Annoyed that light beers are so expensive at this restaurant & the wine that I wanted by the glass was not available so had to choose a different wine and pay the extra cost. Wines by the glass are expensive here so to then have to pay more that I wanted to because they did not have the wine I ordered was annoying. The atmosphere & setting are wondeful

Reviewed January 2, 2011

Sitting out on the deck at night under the massive paperbark gums that make Palm Cove's main street unique, looking out though the palm trees to the Ocean with fantastic food......what more could you want in a restaurant.

Furthermore, they looked after our children very well on a separate (but close) table.

We had a great experience and would recommend.

Reviewed December 31, 2010

My friend & I went to Lime & Pepper to catch up for a leisurely lunch on New Years Day.
That is about as far as the lunch went. We waited to be seated and no one came. We waited to be seated up at the main counter/bar area and about 5 staff looked at us but noone acknowledged us! We were finally abruptly spoken to and told to sit down...which we did and we continued our conversation.....all while staff came past us and not one acknowledged us with a glass of water or even a hint of a menu....even though only 2 tables out of 20 in the whole restaurant had people at them! After waiting and waiting we decided to jump ship and cast our eye over to Nunu next door....where it was literally packed almost to the max.