“Great spot great food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vivo Palm Cove

Vivo Palm Cove
Ranked #4 of 58 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: All day dining from 6.30am daily. Happy Hour and Tapas from 3-5.30pm. Beachfront dining offering stunning views out to the Coral Sea, incorporating outdoor seating as well as verandah seating in a classic Queensland colonial building. Proudly serving Genovese coffee.
melbourne,vic
“Great spot great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Great spot right on the beachfront. Beautiful setting for dinner. Staff were great, getting our meals out super quick when we asked, our kid was restless! Well priced and good servings. We had the antipasto platter between two of us for entre (so much food!) and the crab linguini and beef ragu gnocchi for main. Sad we didn't stay for dessert! Will come back here. Dinner for two with a drink and two big courses came to $130.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank beachgirlfromaus

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Australia
“Mediterranean Quisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

I recently went out for dinner at Vivo with my partner while on holiday together in Tropical North Queensland. We read some reviews of the restaurant before we came up which were all good and so made a booking for a Saturday night. We were glad to have booked as the staff were really friendly and the food was great. Vivo have a good selection of Mediterranean dishes including tastes of Italy, Greece and Spain. Another week in Palm Cove and I would definitely spend another evening at Vivo.

Visited October 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed in Palm Cove during part of our honeymoon and i would say that Vivo is the best value out there in Palm Cove! I had the pork belly and my husband had pasta and we both walked away from there saying that was the best food we had in Palm Cove. Great service eventhough it seemed like there were some newer people working there. The girl that waited on us was perfect and very attentive and deserved the tip she receieved!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Silicon Valley
“There's a reason Vivo's #4”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

From the moment I stepped onto their property I felt welcomed. The staff were super friendly and helpful and the food was excellent. I stopped in for breakfast on the way back to the Cairns Airport and was very glad I did. I had the eggs on toast - Aussie tradition -- and it was cooked perfectly. The table next to me had their homemade muesli and a killer looking fruit and yogurt plate. I have never seen a more varied and exotic fruit plate in my life. Everything was wonderful, served fast and properly cooked.
And you can't beat the view of the beach.

• Visited November 2013
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous service and food catering for gluten free”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

We came here whilst on our honeymoon. We dined here 2 nights in a row! Being gluten free is not also easy when eating out, but the staff and chefs here couldn't have been more accommodating for me!! The staff were all very friendly and we would highly recommend this restaurant! Thanks Vivo bar and grill!!!

• Visited October 2013