“Great breakfast!”

Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: All day dining from 6.30am daily. Happy Hour and Tapas from 3-5.30pm. Beachfront dining offering stunning views out to the Coral Sea, incorporating outdoor seating as well as verandah seating in a classic Queensland colonial building. Proudly serving Genovese coffee.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stopped in here for breakfast on our last morning in Palm Cove and had a lovely meal overlooking the water on a gorgeous day - would recommend you stop in here!

Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

We made Vivo our destination of choice for lunch, thanks to friendly staff, a great menu and excellent local produce. Classics like crab linguine, pan fried snapper and soft shell crab are all given great treatment by the kitchen, allowing the fresh produce to shine.

Many places are closed over February , but the Vivo crew remain open and as such a steady hum runs through the open air restaurant during lunch, and after 3pm the tapa menu comes out with some classic Spanish options. We loved it !

Reviewed February 5, 2013

My partner and I came here for dinner. The service was fine, however the food that came out was not great. I ordered the fish of the day. It was tough and chewy. For 35 dollars I was extremely disappointed. Especially as I only had 3 asparagus along side it. My partners meal (pork belly) was also not very nice, consisting mainly of fat. Being pork I realise that the meat and fat come hand in hand, but this was 85% fat 15% meat. The service is what you would expect at a restaurant, however the food does not equate to the price you pay here. I recommend to go elsewhere along the Palm Cove strip as there are far better places to eat with much better value for money.

2  Thank ehender
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Fantastic meals and service. Staff doted on our toddler which meant we could relax and soak in the atmosphere without having to worry about annoying the other patrons. Gnocchi was divine, and the kids steak meal was quickly demolished.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Great value fixed price 3 course option with a glass of wine. The service was the best I experienced in palm cove, this was clearly shown in the high patronage considering it was off season.

1  Thank tom_gtown_au