“Awesome taste”

Add it.
Pick N Move
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 12, 2012

One of the best place for Indian food!!!
The prices are reasonable... quick service. Also dining in is a real pleasure with huge audio visual bollywood music:)
Above all the taste of each curry I had was awesome. Not so hot and not so mild.
Must visit if you are in Karratha.

3  Thank idonthavename

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I ordered one Large Rogan Josh Curry and one Large Butter Chicken Curry for dinner. The Rogan Josh plastic container was filled with all curry sauce and only 2 pieces of meat. The Butter Chicken was again all sauce with only 5 x 1cm cubes of chicken. If you are looking to have a curry soup for dinner then this is the place to go. Completely overpriced for what I recieved, extremely disappointing and will not be attending again.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Food is great, could do with a larger selection. Service from paid staff is okay. Owners are lovely.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I bought curries from the Pick N Move restaurant. The plastic container was half full more curry than meat. The price they charge for half container is highway robbery. if you call that Indian curry well the chef needs to learn how to cook curry.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

When I went I was looking forward to a curry as Karratha did not have one up until recently. There were two dishes available chicken of beef- interestingly I thought beef was a no-no amonst Hindi. I opted for the chicken which I ordered at the counter expecting to go through to the restaurant and peruse the menu. Instead the person who took my order reached behind him where there were stacked Pre packed knee high takeaway plastic containers full of either rice chicken or beef as if they were electing a sudden rush, and proceeded to place them in a bag and hand them over. I was so astounded but being desperate for a curry I took the 'meal' home. I have been to dozens of Indian restaurants and sampled dishes from the length and width of the sub continent and I can honestly say it was the worst curry ever. To the people who wrote the glowing review all I can say is you've been up here too long! Uberredskn Karratha