Stayed one night here in June and very impressed with the property and surrounds. I booked a wheelchair accessible room which was well located close to the pool, reception and eating areas.
Room was large with good facilities and space to move around in. Pool area was clean and outside furniture comfortable to relax on.
Breakfast provided a wide range of choices and was reasonably priced. Staff were very friendly, helpful and pleasant to approach and deal with.
I will certainly return and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kimberley Grande is the premier resort destination in Kununurra, the perfect place to use as a base whilst exploring the Kimberley's ancient landscape. Tranquillity and relaxing atmosphere awaits our guests to rejuvenate before embarking on the next adventure within the untouched beauty of the Kimberley’s. Our 72 rooms are very spacious, stylish and modern, all fully equipped with air-conditioning, 55 inch plasma TV’s, tea and coffee facilities and extra-large showers. All rooms have a 3.5m sliding door / window that lets in an abundance of natural light. Outdoor seating is provided to enjoy the full beauty of the Kimberley outback and our resort in which our beautiful gardens and palms surround our 25m swimming pool. The Kimberley Grande also has 5 luxurious spa suites. The Kimberley Grande is famous for its typical pleasant outback hospitality. Our aim is to ensure your stay with us is a highlight of your Kimberley experience. Free WIFI is available for all guests. Our guests can indulge in the exquisite dishes at our onsite restaurant indoor or in our courtyard. Alternatively, guest may choose to eat by the pool, our outside front deck or in the Sports Bar with its multiple large screens and range of international sports. Just 2 minutes from our town centre by car and 4 minutes from the airport - The Kimberley Grande sits across from the picturesque Celebrity Tree Park along with the sparking Lily Creek Lagoon. The legendary Boab trees line the front of the property. Onsite parking available for guests extends from just cars to those with camper trailers or motorhomes. Airport transfers are available. Tour desk on site. The Kimberley Grande is under new management and is no longer operated by Pinctada Hotels & Resorts Pty Ltd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Kimberley Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kimberley Grande Kununurra
- The Kimberley Grande Kununurra, Australia - Western Australia