“Yummy, lifted my spirits.”
Review of Ivanhoe Cafe

Ivanhoe Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Kununurra
Description: Fresh, fast, friendly and quality food . Homemade using local produce, some of which are farmed on our own property, Ivanhoe Farms! Enjoy a relaxing breakfast, lunch or homemade cakes and coffee under our mango trees. Don't miss out on our delicious mango smoothie!
“Yummy, lifted my spirits.”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I just want to thank the team at Ivanhoe Cafe for such a pleasant experience. The service was friendly, efficient and helpful. The selection made my mouth drool, wish I bought some homemade ice cream to take away. My kids had such a nice time playing in the garden. I never knew the chia co. came from the land of Kununurra, so I stocked up and bought some of the freshest fruit and vegetables I'd ever had! Thank for the awesome recipes you also provide. You made a few weary travelers feel refreshed right down to the restroom with homemade liquid soap scrub...yes I'm very observant.

Kununurra, Australia
“Fast efficient service and great eating experience”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Located close to Kununurra in a garden setting just off Ivanhoe Rd this popular lunchtime retreat provided a delicious meal made from fresh local produce for my party of 3 when we visited in May 2014. The pleasant outdoor location makes for easy dining while touring around Kununurra. I recommend it to you.

Visited May 2014
Hervey Bay, Australia
“Generous shady garden setting with lovely lunch”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Not many places where one can sit under a myriad of shady trees and enjoy Sunday lunch with friends! This was one of the best garden setting I've been to. Our friends had had a big Sunday breakfast so opted for scones and iced coffee. Three generously sized scones appeared with home made mango jam, and cream. Our home made lasagne was served with delightfully fresh mixed salad and was not the least oily, but flavoursome. The lass who served it had made it herself, to our delight. With the option to buy farm produce, this place is a winner.

Visited July 2014
Kulin, Western Australia
“Awesome ice cream too”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Called into this little road side cafe, not expecting to find too much on offer, but was pleasantly surprised. Home made jams, mayo's, and ice cream! Very good coffee and good service from the waitstaff. Nice outdoor seating under the mango trees - very Kimberley!

• Visited July 2014
“Under the mango tree's”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Fabulous spot! Great food with fantastic service. Very children friendly. The staff are wonderful & go out of there way.