I loved Emma Gorge, we stayed for 4 nights and enjoyed every minute. We stayed in the luxury tents that were very comfortable with wooden floors, ensuite and fan. It was very hot about 40 degrees each day so it was too hot to go inside the tent during the day. The pool was a popular spot to cool down. The walk to Emma Gorge is a must. The staff at Emma Gorge Resort were fabulous, nothing was too much trouble. I also thought the meals were of a high standard considering the location. A great place to stay in the Australian Outback
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden within the fiery red of El Questro’s Cockburn Ranges lies the spectacular Emma Gorge Resort, with excellent facilities for the whole family. Emma Gorge Resort offers comfortable tented cabins, each with their own private facilities. Shaded pathways link the tented cabins with the restaurant, pool and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Emma Gorge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emma Gorge Hotel Kununurra
- Emma Gorge Resort Kununurra, Australia - Western Australia