We recently had 3 nights at Emma Gorge. The accommodation was very comfortable and well appointed. The layout of the camp was fine with only a short walk from the outer most tents to the bar/restaurant/reception.
The only low point was Emma's restaurant. As independent travellers, we were only able to dine at night at the one venue. Night 1, we both ordered both types of fish, which was very ordinary, especially when the price was accounted for. The steak next night was quite good. Breakfast was a very good smorgasbord.
On the last night we ate at the Station at the Steakhouse and had a great meal and it was BYO.
We would recommend El Questro to everyone. It is a beautiful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden within the fiery red of El Questro’s Cockburn Ranges lies the spectacular Emma Gorge Resort, with excellent facilities for the whole family. Emma Gorge Resort offers comfortable tented cabins, each with their own private facilities. Shaded pathways link the tented cabins with the restaurant, pool and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Emma Gorge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emma Gorge Hotel Kununurra
- Emma Gorge Resort Kununurra, Australia - Western Australia