We had three nights in this hidden treasure, the cabins are basic but comfortable and the restaurant is great, the food fresh and tasty. The staff are so helpful and great for a chat. The prices on everything is inflated, but you are in the middle of nowhere. We did not partake in any tours or activities on offer as we were travelling by helicopter, allowing us to explore the wildness park from a different perspective. El Questro Wilderness Park absolutely blew my mind; I have never seen anything like it and would highly recommend a visit, even more so if you are an Australian. This place gives you a view that we only hear or read about, it is untouched and natural, a very special part of the East Kimberly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden within the fiery red of El Questro’s Cockburn Ranges lies the spectacular Emma Gorge Resort, with excellent facilities for the whole family. Emma Gorge Resort offers comfortable tented cabins, each with their own private facilities. Shaded pathways link the tented cabins with the restaurant, pool and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Emma Gorge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emma Gorge Hotel Kununurra
- Emma Gorge Resort Kununurra, Australia - Western Australia