We spent one night at Emma Gorge Resort at the end of our Gibb River Road trip. The tents were really well designed and it comfortably slept 4 of us. It was lovely to wake up to the sound of the birds and wildlife. The restaurant was great and of course the Emma Gorge walk was just amazing to see. We really enjoyed our time at Emma Gorge and would definitely stay there again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden within the fiery red of El Questro’s Cockburn Ranges lies the spectacular Emma Gorge Resort, with excellent facilities for the whole family. Emma Gorge Resort offers comfortable tented cabins, each with their own private facilities. Shaded pathways link the tented cabins with the restaurant, pool and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Emma Gorge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emma Gorge Hotel Kununurra
- Emma Gorge Resort Kununurra, Australia - Western Australia