We really enjoyed camping at home valley station, although camping on grass made it feel more like a caravan park. What I particularly liked was the bar/restaurant facilities which are really modern and have fantastic atmosphere. The pool is also really nice.
There is also a lovely outdoor area with a bigscreeen TV.
The shower and toilet facilities were excellent.
The campgrounds are quite picturesque, surrounded by a number of boab trees and beautiful scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Home Valley Station we pride ourselves on providing guests with the ultimate Australian outback experience. Accommodation across the Station provides options for travellers of all preferences - from those who prefer their rugged outback adventure with a twist of luxury to those seeking a more intimate experience. Our spacious Grass Castles on idyllic Bindoola Creek are lavishly appointed, providing guests with the ultimate in outback lodging. Homestead Guesthouse Rooms provide a comfortable retreat and are perfect for couples and families. The safari-style Eco Tents, located in a quiet bush setting, will impress those seeking to connect with nature. Those wishing to roll out a swag under the stars are invited to enjoy the Gibb River Road's best camping facilities at our Homestead and the picture perfect Bindoola River Bush Camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Home Valley Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Home Valley Station Hotel Kununurra
- Home Valley Station Kununurra, Australia - Western Australia