“Friendly staff making you feel home”

Kimberley Croc Motel
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Kununurra
Darwin, Australia
“Friendly staff making you feel home”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I am a backpacker traveling around Australia with Working Holiday Visa.
For a year and a half, I was working in a various places and staying in a different hostels (mostly backpackers) and Kimberley Croc Lodge is by far the cleanest, the most comfortable and well maintained hostel I've ever been to. Each room has its own toilet, shower and refrigerator!! I was so excited that I didn't have to go to the kitchen every time I want to drink cold water.
I met so many good friends at the lodge I will never forget the time I had in Kununurra.
Nice staff and nice town :D will definitely stay with them again if I visit Kununurra.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank thethinice

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Carlisle
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went to Kununurra in the hope of finding farmwork towards my second year visa, prior to arriving I emailed with a lot of questions and the staff always gave good detailed answers. When I arrived off the Greyhound, I took advantage of the free shuttle bus to the hostel, after calling the hostel to say I arrived the bus was there promptly. Check in was easy and the staff were very friendly and welcoming.
I told the staff that I was looking for farm work the next day, they made a call for me to one of the local farms and I was told there and then the job was mine and I would start the next day!! I couldn't have been happier with how helpful the staff were with my job hunt..
The hostel itself was clean, had great air con in the rooms, comfy beds and everyone was really friendly! I enjoyed my stay there tremendously and have made some life long friends from the experience. Couldn't recommend it enough!

Room Tip: I stayed in a female only dorm next to the kitchen which was great.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank FoodloverCarlisle
the streets of aus
Reviewed March 29, 2010

The title speaks for itself...

A little hot in Kunners, but ... The staff were more than accomodating and the pool.. definately good for a lazy afternoon... Great place with great people.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
3 Thank jihadddd
Travelers also viewed these Kununurra hotels
Hotel Kununurra
#6 of 10 in Kununurra
Lakeside Resort Kununurra
Lakeside Resort Kununurra
#5 of 10 in Kununurra

Been to Kimberley Croc Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Kimberley Croc Motel

Property: Kimberley Croc Motel
Address: 20 Riverfig Ave | Cnr Riverfig Ave and Erythrina St, Kununurra, Western Australia 6743, Australia (Formerly Kimberley Court Motel and Backpackers)
Location: Australia > Western Australia > Kimberley Region > Kununurra
Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Kununurra
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Kimberley Croc Motel 2.5*
Experience Kimberley Croc Motel's famous warm and friendly Kimberley hospitality, at the best value for money motel in Kununurra. Offering clean, comfortable and convenient accommodation, Kimberley Croc Motel is the ideal place to stay for the business or leisure traveller. Enjoy our peaceful, relaxing tropical surroundings, while having the advantage of being centrally located in Kununurra, walking distance access for your business, shopping and dining needs. Your home away from home in Kununurra - the gateway to WA's magnificent Kimberley region. Kimberley Croc Motel boasts a wide range of facilities including free wifi, a pool, a family kitchen and bbq area, second hand book library and dvd rentals, and onsite tour bookings. Just ask any of our friendly staff if you need a hand and we will assist you with whatever we can. Kimberley Croc Motel has a vision to be the most eco friendly motel business in the Kimberley. We are succesfully accomplishing this vision with our latest installation of a very impressive solar power system that supplements the Motel electricity. And we don't just look at the big things! We like to be eco friendly across the board including recycling office supplies, and using recycled toilet paper, tissues and paper towels with some proceeds going directly to Wateraid. We gift to local organisations or groups in need our used guest amenities, linen and furniture. Led lighting and motion sensors in lights and aircons are installed across the motel, we use Australian Standard Bore water and water savers in our showerheads, provide a herb garden and utilse as many environmentally friendly cleaning products as possible. While you stay at Kimberley Croc Motel we hope you will join our vision and participate in being environmentally conscious. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Kimberley Croc Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Kimberley Croc Motel Kununurra, Australia - Western Australia