All reviews paradise beach great seafood coast road air conditioning sea water rooms are comfortable fresh food lunch or dinner visit albania beautiful country minute drive hotel is located small pool pasta beautiful view other hotels the owner
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Average hotel. Rooms are rather small at best. There really is no beach other than a make shift bulkhead. It has a really large outdoor bar area which is adjacent to the beach. There is a small family beach adjacent to the property

Date of stay: July 2012
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank lav3
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Were told unaware of booking when checked to confirm despite paying in advance. Stayed in small side room, although had requested front sea view. Fourth floor room rather small but very clean. TV not working. 'Fridge. Wi-fi in rooms. Towels provided for one person only. Stuck briefly in small lift in the dark and alarm bell ignored.Breakfast average with cooked food cold. Grounds well kept. Metal ladders to sea for swimming or to access boats. Location good. Car needed. Concerned by hotel having no evacuation notices or emergency exits in event of fire. Good value at £45.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The hotel is situated aside the road 8 km from Vlore, in Radhime. So a car is a necessity if you'd like to move around at night, or go to the city buying something, or just have a walk, cause there is no place to do that near the hotel. The place around is beautiful, very clean beach, cristal waters, little hill at the other side of the road. The white veranda over the sea, perfect place to drink something, fantastic to eat, at the night there was a big screen.
When we arrived, at the reception desk was a nice girl, that helped us find a room with sea view as we asked, and the view was great, triple room looking to the beach. They didn't let us wait much, but accomodated us immediately the room was checked out, I appreciated that, cause we hardly waited to go to the beach.
Room was cleaned, basic, air condition working properly, bathroom enough room, shower with curtains (it did get wet all over), little TV practically no channel, nothing to see.
Hotel had his own long chairs at the front of the hotel, some kind of platform over the sea where you can get down the stairs to the sea, but we prefered the beach where you had to pay for the umbrella and the chairs. There was a little pool for kids, with sea water, I think it was good for the hygiene.
Breakfast had most of the dairy products needed, cereals, vegetables, some kind of fruits, drinks, coffee, etc, it was good for us, we're not used to eat so much in the morning.
The restaurant was the best I have eaten in Vlore, very fresh sea products, grilled octopus, fish, fried shrimps, callamari, spagetti with sea fruits, greek salad, grilled mixed vegetables, vegetable soup for my kid very tasty, and everything else I can't remember, were all delicious. The staff were very polite, the kitchen staff very nice and helpful every time I needed to warm the milk of my kid, I have to say I felt appreciated as a guest.
At the night there is nothing to do, and be aware of mosquitoes, plenty of them, so don't forget to get full gear against them.
I have been to other hotels in Vlore 4 stars or less, but after those pleasant, relaxing days at Paradise beach, I think it was the best service I have gotten, If I'll go back, definitely will go there.

3  Thank OlaT-day
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The hotel is nice and the staff is friendly. Has a decent restaurant as well. During the summer months the hotel is quite busy and has a large cafe adjacent to the man made beach. The beach is not the best needless to say.

1  Thank lav3
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The hotel is well situated right on the beach, with great views of expanses of turquoise sea. I was impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms, hallways, and hotel premises in general. Excellent food - grilled octopus was my favourite, as was the seafood risotto and Greek salad... Not too much choice as far as meat is concerned (my children are not too keen on fish). The staff were discreetly courteous, helpful, and attentive, both the reception and housekeeping ladies in the hotel and the waiting staff in the restaurant. We felt welcome and were always treated as valued customers (which cannot be said of many other hospitality establishments in Albania).

There is no evening entertainment, no tennis or mini golf grounds and no shops nearby so you have to go to town if you want to buy, say, a packet of crisps or a bar of chocolate. A one-way taxi fare to town cost between 1000 and 1200 ALL. A car is a must if you want to explore more of the riviera but beware, driving on Albanian roads is not for the faint-hearted!

All in all a very well managed hotel and one I would readily go back to.

1  Thank Linda N