“A great place to stay in Skikda”
Review of Hotel Belle Vue

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Skikda
Hotel Belle Vue
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Skikda
Bern, Switzerland
“A great place to stay in Skikda”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I was working in Algeria for a month this past summer, and a colleague of mine who had previously been there suggested Hotel Belle Vue as a great place to stay.

I am giving my highest ratings and recommendation to this hotel after I had a great stay.
The location is just beautifull, perfectly located a few minutes outside the city next to the largest beach in the area. With a breathtaking view over the ocean, and a private beach reachable by stairs.

The rooms are of a good standard, and so is the service. As an english speaker I had no problems, in a country where this often can be a problem.

I went for the all-inclusive alternative, which was fairly priced, and the absolutely best thing about the stay was the food. An extensive menu, with exquisite and varied food at an affordable price! The base menu provided great and varied food that I was not bored with during a whole months stay, and their daily menu would continue to surprise me with even better alternatives.
I almost never ate anywhere else, as both breakfast, lunch and dinner were of the best quality.

All in all I had a great stay, and if I ever return to the Skikda area, Hotel Belle Vue will be my choice again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
10 Thank Anders E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Skikda
Royal Tulip Skikda
Best Western Plus Hotel Setif
No photo provided
Hotel la brise
#1 of 2 in Ain-el-Turck

Been to Hotel Belle Vue? Share your experiences!