On a very rainy day, we drove from our rented villa in Las Terrenas to Casa Coson for lunch. What an amazing spot.We ordered the schrimp lunch and the anchovie pizza. We were served a seafood pate with warm french bread and what tasted like homemade mayo with a slice of tomato. This was superb and on the house!!
The shrimp (about 9/10) came in a garlic sauce with a small mound of spaghetti and perfectly cooked house potatoes. Could not finish it all. The pizza was 8 large slices and some of the best pizza we have ever had. Again could not finish it all. The service was great. Generally while on vacation we do not visit the same place twice as we cook the majority of our meals in the villa. However, we are making an exception for Caffe Coson and planning to return before we head home.Try this caffe, you will not be disappointed and it is reasonably priced for the quality of the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming small residence directly on the marvelous beach of Coson. The residence was built with love and understanding of the natural beauty around it by it's owners. The long and crystal clear waters of Playa Coson and the evergreen of the mountains in the back makes this place unique and wonderful where you can spend your next holidays. Once here you will not want to leave... The main house has 4 private beachfront bedrooms. The Villa Colonial is a replica of a Victorian Style house with four bedrooms and private kitchen. It has been finely decorated with nice furniture and colorful tissues. In the back there is a magical round private Casita Mexicana. The swimming pool is in the middle of the residence. The garden has long chairs, hammocks, private seating with sun covers, tables to play chess or cards. There is also a first class restaurant that serves delicious juices, drinks and French, Italian and International cuisine. It also has a traditional oven for pizzas. You can enjoy a massage in the gazebos's garden or in your room or you can walk for four miles surrounded by hundreds of coconut trees, golden sand and refreshing water. What are you waiting for? Come join us... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Coson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Coson Hotel Las Terrenas
- Casa Coson Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic