Third trip to las Terrenas, and on the 1st 2 we stayed at the "ibiscus" and enjoyed it very much, but Eva Luna is so much better...Aude has put together a small oasis of tranquility far away from the noisy village, and yet not so far that you cannot go buy food or eat out! It is just perfectly quiet and clean, and exotic! The beach is so close..The place is immaculate and Moliere works so hard all day, quietly mind you, behind the scenes to make sure that evrything is always immaculate...In the AM when you wake up, your breakfast will be served on your patio table before you have the time to actually say good morning!
The kitchen is well appointed, and since I cook a lot, I needed more ustensiles and pots, but Aude provides that too...as well as all good advices on what to do, where to eat etc...We will come back with friends soon....And by the way the Wifi worked like a charm.....Un tres bon choix pour s'eloigner du stress qu'est notre vie de tous les jours. Un tres bon rapport qualite prix. Proprietaire parle anglais, francais et espagnol.... N'hesiter pas ca vaut le coup...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVA LUNA is a small and intimate cosy place, located at 150m from Las Ballenas beach. 5 great and comfortable bungalows of 2 or 4 persons in a beautiful tropical garden and swimming-pool. Perfect place for romantic moment or with your family. Friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Villas EVA LUNA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eva Luna Villas Hotel Las Terrenas
- Villas EVA LUNA Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic