We popped into to the Alisea Hotel one day whilst walking along the beach in Las Terrenas,
Although none of our party spoke any Spanish as such we were shown seats and then a waiter appeared who had a very good grasp of English.
He took our order and we had a lovely lunch (2 couples) excellent service & excellent location and most importantly the food was out of this world.
Couple of nights later we all decided to return for an evening meal, again everything was lovely.
We actually returned for our final supper on the night prior to our departure back to the UK.
I would recomend that anyone visiting Las Terrenas pops along for a meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Beach Front Apartments, where life is a breeze. Hotel Alisei consists of 54 brand new apartments with en-suite bathroom(s), private access and spacious terrace. Decorated in stylish Caribbean elegance with rich tropical hard wood furniture, king size bed(s) and/or single beds, fine fabrics in soft tones and a cozy integrated seating and kitchen area with plenty of colorful pillows. Tall glass doors lead to a large private terrace with enchanting ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Alisei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisei Hotel Las Terrenas
- Hotel Alisei Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic