Stayed one week March 16-23. Spacious clean suites. The bed was firm, but not uncomfortable. Our anniversary was marked by the cleaning crew decorating our unit with fresh flowers. Nice touch. The grounds were well kept. Reception staff was helpful. Baraonda restaurant on location was good. Their employees very friendly & helpful. Included breakfast was basically the same offerings every day but you can pick different things each morning (I recommend the pancakes).
Location is good as beach is across street with plenty of lounge chairs. You can walk to Fisherman's village & beyond but don't recommend at night. Too dark, no sidewalk. We are already planning a return visit and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Beach Front Apartments, where life is a breeze. Hotel Alisei consists of 54 brand new apartments with en-suite bathroom(s), private access and spacious terrace. Decorated in stylish Caribbean elegance with rich tropical hard wood furniture, king size bed(s) and/or single beds, fine fabrics in soft tones and a cozy integrated seating and kitchen area with plenty of colorful pillows. Tall glass doors lead to a large private terrace with enchanting ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Alisei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisei Hotel Las Terrenas
- Hotel Alisei Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic