I live in Santo Domingo and tend to run away from the big industrial all-inclusive resorts which usualy deceive me. I was very delighted to have chosen Alisei spontaneously when I arrived in Las Terrenas on Christmas eve. The place is not too big, recent, clean, it has a trendy design and style, the service and staff friendly, the rooms comfortable and the overall decor of the hotel is sleek and of good quality. My favorite spots: the beautiful natural beach, the pool and... the spa! Breakfast is pretty good and the hotel is at a walking distance from other cool restaurants and hot spots in town. Defenetaly a place I would come back to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Beach Front Apartments, where life is a breeze. Hotel Alisei consists of 54 brand new apartments with en-suite bathroom(s), private access and spacious terrace. Decorated in stylish Caribbean elegance with rich tropical hard wood furniture, king size bed(s) and/or single beds, fine fabrics in soft tones and a cozy integrated seating and kitchen area with plenty of colorful pillows. Tall glass doors lead to a large private terrace with enchanting ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Alisei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisei Hotel Las Terrenas
- Hotel Alisei Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic