Nice rooms, super attentive staff. I felt safe. The rooms are like a little apartments.(pick one in the 3rd floor for the view) I only stayed a couple of days but next time I will plan to be there at least a week. The restaurant is great and convinient, the people went out of the way to please me and sometimes I know I am not that easy. So, thanks George. Bring your snorkle and you can see beautifull fish right in front of the hotel. Nice pool and a short walk from the city. I stayed later in one of these expensive Punta Cana Resorts and belive me this was a way better experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Beach Front Apartments, where life is a breeze. Hotel Alisei consists of 54 brand new apartments with en-suite bathroom(s), private access and spacious terrace. Decorated in stylish Caribbean elegance with rich tropical hard wood furniture, king size bed(s) and/or single beds, fine fabrics in soft tones and a cozy integrated seating and kitchen area with plenty of colorful pillows. Tall glass doors lead to a large private terrace with enchanting ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Alisei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisei Hotel Las Terrenas
- Hotel Alisei Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic