A fantastic hotel, just off the beach. It appears to be fairly recently built and with great eye for detail.
We got a complimentary upgrade (which was not mentioned, but well appreciated) and had a room on the ground floor next to the swimming pool (which has a bar in it!). We never experienced any issues with being so close to the pool, as it was not crowded, even though the hotel was full.
The restaurant is good quality for breakfast as well as dinner and there are some nice restaurants nearby as well. You can walk there, but I recommend taking a moto concho, a ride on the back of the motor of the "taxi driver". Also possible with two persons!
The spa was amazing, and I still regret only going there just once. Price wise it was very attractive as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Beach Front Apartments, where life is a breeze. Hotel Alisei consists of 54 brand new apartments with en-suite bathroom(s), private access and spacious terrace. Decorated in stylish Caribbean elegance with rich tropical hard wood furniture, king size bed(s) and/or single beds, fine fabrics in soft tones and a cozy integrated seating and kitchen area with plenty of colorful pillows. Tall glass doors lead to a large private terrace with enchanting ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Vacatia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Alisei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisei Hotel Las Terrenas
- Hotel Alisei Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic