The hotel is okay to stay one or two nights. Next to the hotel they got a stadium were they made a lot noise. The security at night has to be better. Next to our rooms were staying some young guys that they return to the hotel in the middle of the night (3:00 am) with high music and yielding a lot of bad words and also, got into a fight waking up every body, the situation was reported to the security more than five times for different gests and they did nothing, he did not care, I could not believe it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A clasic landmark in Las Terrenas. Excellent valoration due to the great quality/price relationship, the elegant facilities and personalized attention. A few meters from the new highway that runs along the coast (Boulevard Turístico del Atlantico) and now closer to downtown and the beaches with its new solar-electric minibus service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Palococo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palococo Hotel Las Terrenas
- Hotel Palococo Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic