An affordable and peaceful oasis amidst the wonderful madness that is Las Terrenas, and so perhaps the best of all worlds. Within easy walking distance of the beach and town (restaurants, shops, rentals, tour companies, etc). The rooms surround the central palapas meeting place/eating place and are separated by beautiful gardens- giving each room a sense of privacy greater than one would expect. Colourful folk art furniture, louvered windows, outdoor shower, great layout, and the easy going nature of the place finish off the lovely ambience of Casa del Mar Neptunia. The staff were wonderful and so was the interesting mix of laid-back international travelers staying there. Jim, the proprietor, was helpful, knowledgeable and personable. Thanks for a wonderful five days Jim!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic location, only a minute walk to the beach and five minutes walk to the town square, numerous restaurants, bars, and shops. Set in a lush tropical garden filled with a variety of the island's flowers and trees, attracting many hummingbirds and other colourful species. Friendly and helpful staff that take pride in the hotel's cleanliness. From the comfortable and charming rooms, french doors open to your porch where you can enjoy the peaceful beauty of the garden. Some guests like to have their breakfast served on their porch, while others prefer to eat in the common social lounge area, where travellers share information about their adventures or their dining experiences at one of the numerous restaurants located within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Casas del Mar Neptunia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casas Del Mar Neptunia Hotel Las Terrenas
- Casas Del Mar Neptunia Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic