We found Casas del Mar Neptunia excellent value for money during our stay. Its close proximity to the beach and good restaurants meant we could indulge at will in our favourite pastimes of swimming in the warm Atlantic waters and eating good food!
Our room was clean and comfortable and the ceiling fan meant that the lack of air conditioning was no hardship at all. All rooms looked out to the nicely landscaped garden, giving a cosy intimate feeling, away from the bustle of the streets. The staff were without exception friendly and helpful and we enjoyed the daily breakfast of coffee, fruit, bread and jam.
All in all we recommend this place very highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic location, only a minute walk to the beach and five minutes walk to the town square, numerous restaurants, bars, and shops. Set in a lush tropical garden filled with a variety of the island's flowers and trees, attracting many hummingbirds and other colourful species. Friendly and helpful staff that take pride in the hotel's cleanliness. From the comfortable and charming rooms, french doors open to your porch where you can enjoy the peaceful beauty of the garden. Some guests like to have their breakfast served on their porch, while others prefer to eat in the common social lounge area, where travellers share information about their adventures or their dining experiences at one of the numerous restaurants located within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Casas del Mar Neptunia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casas Del Mar Neptunia Hotel Las Terrenas
- Casas Del Mar Neptunia Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic