Colibri is at our favourite beach area. Stayed in a studio-smallish but more than adequate for 2.
We're not pool people but the pool looked lovely & clean.
Well equipped kitchen.
Excellent water pressure
Sweet, helpful staff.
We had no complaints re beds/pillows.
Good breakfast served on the beach
Rooms cleaned daily (even our dishes washed!)
Secure,gated parking for your rental vehicle. (a plus for us)
Had trouble with wifi throughout our 5 day stay - signal only if I sat outside at the front of our unit #33. Good at pool or reception, but I needed it late evening when the bugs were out:(
Very dark walk to town for dinner, would recommend rental, or hiring taxi, motoconcho to get to town at night...but do recommend going to town at night lol
Great stay, we would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Residence Playa Colibri is located directly on the beach and close to the centre of Las Terrenas. Most of its 45 spacious apartments, suites and studios have an ocean view. The hotel has many amenities, such as an outdoor pool with jacuzzi, guest service and information in 6 languages, a restaurant and bar with beach terrace, room service, and a high speed internet connection (DSL) in every apartment. It is a great place to spend a Caribbean vacation and encounter the Dominican experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Residence Playa Colibri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Playa Colibri Hotel
- Residence Playa Colibri Las Terrenas
- Hotel Residence Playa Colibri Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic