My stay there was very short I went with some friends in order to try it,before some other friends that were comming. The kibdness of th staff was excellent,my only suggestion is about the confort of the beds and pillows they are very hard and high, which makes the sleep quality very poor. Other than that everything was just 1 is very well located you can actually go to down town*Pueblo los pescadores* to have a nice little restaurants and bars. It's walkable distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Residence Playa Colibri is located directly on the beach and close to the centre of Las Terrenas. Most of its 45 spacious apartments, suites and studios have an ocean view. The hotel has many amenities, such as an outdoor pool with jacuzzi, guest service and information in 6 languages, a restaurant and bar with beach terrace, room service, and a high speed internet connection (DSL) in every apartment. It is a great place to spend a Caribbean vacation and encounter the Dominican experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Residence Playa Colibri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Playa Colibri Hotel
- Residence Playa Colibri Las Terrenas
- Hotel Residence Playa Colibri Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic