Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Viva Wyndham V Samana(Las Terrenas)
  • Breakfast included
The Peninsula House(Las Terrenas)
Hotel Atlantis(Las Terrenas)
  • Pool
Hotel Enjoy(Las Terrenas)
Hotel Acaya(Las Terrenas)
View Hotel
Hotel Casino Niza(Las Terrenas)
View Hotel
All reviewsbedroom casitacoson beachlocal fishrenting a carrooms are spaciousgreat facilitiesdominican republicpaddle boardsbeautiful propertybeach restaurantwe loved our stayour entire staymain buildingperfect beachsanto domingocevichefull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2013

A week spent here was not enough.

Next time I visit, I'll make sure work doesn't get in the way.

If I was being picky I'd say the breakfast was at best average, but other than that, I would whole heartily recommend this place to anyone with or without kids.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Atomic_Rooster
BrunoGaudio, Manager at Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

We are glad to know that you have had good moments in Sublime and thank you very much to share your comments.
The next time it would have to be two weeks. We look foward to welcome you again soon.

Best regards!! Hasta pronto

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Sublime Samana was everything we could have hoped for and more! My boyfriend and I stayed here for a long weekend in January off of a Jetsetter deal and loved every minute of it. The staff was exceptional, always went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and enjoying ourselves! The food was fantastic, the grounds were beautiful, and the location/beach was truly first class!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kristy M
BrunoGaudio, General Manager at Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you very much for devoting your time and sharing so cute comments.
We look foward to welcome you again soon.

Un gran saludo!!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was staying in Sublime on Business last year with some colleagues, we had a terrific experience which really made us go above and beyond in our work, villa was perfect, the staff was so awesome and helpful, the road has a perfect sight and breakfast was great. Thanks a lot Bruno and Karina for your kindness and help! Aldo

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Aldo G
BrunoGaudio, Manager at Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Dear Aldo,

Thank you very much for your nice comments. It was a pleasure to welcome you and your colleagues in Sublime. And thanks you so much for your wonderfull job in relation with the new flight.!
We look foward to welcoming you again soon.

Best regards,
Un saludo muy grande

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband and I just returned from 4 nights at Submine Samana. We stayed in a 1 BR room. We had a wonderful experience and loved staying here. The beach is lovely and we had no problem getting in and enjoying the water and waves. It was a 5 minute walk to the beach from our room but quite beautiful to walk along the pool. We also enjoyed the pool-very sunny! We had dinner at both restaurants and both were very good. We also went into Las Terranas for an afternoon and walked around and shopped and had a terrific lunch as a place recommended by the staff. What made this such a great experince was of course the sun and beautiful setting but as important, the Sublime Samana staff. Everyone was terrific and helpful from the concierge to the people who worked in the restaurants. We met many lovely people. I saw a prior complaint that everyone does not speak English well-this is true but I never felt that this was a disadvantage and everyone that worked there was lovely and helpful. All in all a great experince and I will return!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dw0lf29757
BrunoGaudio, General Manager at Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

We really appreciate your nice comments!
I will share your comments with our staff.

Many thanks for you visit and we look foward to welcoming you soon.

Best regards!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed here with his son and his wife. We had a two bedroom suite on the third floor. There was a balcony terrace with a view of the inner courtyard, the pool and out toward the beach. This was a very pleasant set up with a nice kitchen and eating area. My only complaint with the room was that the hot tub on the terrace was not usable. The water never got hot! The two bathrooms were nice size, both with showers. Because this place is fairly isolated, we ate most meals here. All the food we had was quite good. The breakfast, which is served out side in a covered area in the courtyard near the pool, was probably the best meal and the best menu. Lunch and dinner are served in another outdoor area near the beach. They were fine, but the menu was limited. I have two main complaints with this hotel. First, from our room it was a very long walk to the beach, and the ocean water when you got there was shallow and not very clear and the beach was not flat or good for walking. It was a short, steep beach. My other complaint was that the staff at the hotel was not, in my opinion, up to the standards we Americans have come to expect. Very few people working there spoke English which was often a problem. When I was unable to operate the hot tub, the problem was never solved, largely due to a severe problem with communication. It was very frustrating when the maintenance man showed up and was unable to help me! When we attempted to rent a car, which the hotel had assured us they could easily handle on site, we waited for four hours past when the car was supposed to arrive. This meant we were going out for our planned excursion when it was almost dark! This hotel does make a good first impression. The lobby is stunning and you immediately get the feeling of a beautiful, luxury resort. The rooms are spacious and well equipped and make a great first impression too. Considering that you are in the Dominican Republic, this is an outstanding place with very good facilities. Just don't expect the same standards you would find in an American, or even an Asian or European resort.

Room Tip: Get one close to the beach!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kfg14

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for the time that you has taken to send us your comments.
Regarding your comments about the room, we are very pleased that you has found it according to your expectations, although we regret the incident with jacuzzi.
In regard to the beach, I inform you that during winter the ocean conditions are different to summer. In summer the beaches in the area are more quiet.
I am thankful for your comments about the English level of our employees. We are really working to improve it and the maintenance department is that we are devoting efforts.
Again, thank you for your time and thanks you for your visit.

Kind regards,