“Delicious Pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Rockville, Maryland
“Delicious Pizza”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We split a pizza and drinks here. We chose the beach seating (in the sand). Our pizza was delicious and filling, and the drinks were awesome. Would definitely come back. The was recommended by our hotel (Rincon de Abi) and we saw the owners eating there while we were there!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank sayohat

• Finnish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza in town”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Beautiful spot on the Beach with wood oven pizzas! Ingrediants are fresh and the prices are very reasonable.

Visited March 2014
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Good Pizza!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I like the fact that there is sand on the floor. Casa Azul or Blue House (with it's blue plastic chairs recognizable from the beach) serves a nice stone oven baked pizza (thin crust, lite on toppings if you're used to the American pizza) I don't think you'll be disappointed.

1 Thank 555Tonya555
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
“Pizza with a view”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

From the outside you can't tell that the pizza could be sooooo good. Try the honey and goat cheese, very original mix for a pizza, I'm still enjoying it.
Local decoration, but european price, the place is clean and food is good. Just missed the smile that you often find in so many places in DR, work on that and you'll the the 5/5.

1 Thank Ellaes
Hoisdorf
“Never thought I'd ever rave about a Pizzería, but I do about this one!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

After fresh fish every day, my husband insisted in having a steak - we looked at the menu of this and many other places in Las Terrenas and he ordered his steak. Which was perfect. I had a pizza instead - and it was the best pizza I had had in my life. My husband got envious - So we came again the next day and shared a pizza. They are not only so very good, but also huge. And we even went there a third time to have pizza and loved it as much as we did the first day. Apart from the food, the setting is also beautiful - it's on the beach, and the service is also good. Highly recommendable.