“Brilliant!”

Restaurant Mi Corazon
Ranked #2 of 134 Restaurants in Las Terrenas
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014

By far the best restaurant I have been to in Dominican Republic. Brilliant food, brilliant service, brilliant atmosphere. Loved it!

2  Thank Claire H
There are newer reviews for Restaurant Mi Corazon

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

If you love great cooking and excellent service this is the place for you. My wife had read previosTripadvisor reviews, which were very positive, and our experience confirmed all the good things said about Mi Corazon are true. Just to give you an example, the risotto which accompanied a fish dish was so good that it deserved being a main dish of its own. Each dish is made with very fresh products, and presented very well. Table service was excellent and the owner very nice and attentive. And all of this in the middle of a small Dominican town. Definitely unique.

3  Thank Simone C
Reviewed June 8, 2014

After being greeted by host Lilo, our palates were welcomed with a tasty amuse bouche. We went for the three course menu with the specials of the week. The food was very creative and absolutely delicious. Though I enjoyed every dish, the one that would consistently bring me back to MI CORAZON would definitely be their Caribbean crab cake in a light lemongrass velouté. It's one of the most wonderful things I have ever had. I was literally licking that plate clean. Lilo came by our table several times, but was never intrusive at all. It's been a while since we've had excellent service with great food!

2  Thank Olivia S
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Me and my wife had a wonderful dinner at Mi Corazon.
The food was delicious, the service was high class (Lilo, the owner, was an amazing host).
The only kinda weird thing was that thru our dinner we were the only one sitting in the restaurant... But I'm sure on other nights the place is busier.
I also have to mention that my wife said that their Carpaccio was the BEST she ever had in her life (and she love carpaccio and order it on almost every restaurant we go to..)

1  Thank Shivalavi
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We went to Mi Corazon due to the excellent reviews and yet it was even better than we thought. The place is amazing (an old charming Spanish building) and so is the food for the quality of the ingredients and the blend of flavours that made it really special. The restaurant is very classy but Lilo, the owner, was the most gracious host and we felt relaxed and at home. Not your typical inexpensive Dominican meal but the quality was absolutely worth the price.

4  Thank mariagermana48