“Great time”

Restaurant Mi Corazon
Ranked #2 of 125 Restaurants in Las Terrenas
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“Great time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Loved it so much the first time, we went back the next night! Great food and nothing too much trouble. Go - you won't be disappointed.

5 Thank JonWilliamsNY

Dallas, Texas
“Excellent food and very friendly service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is my first review on TripAdvisor. I really feel like writing about my positive experience at Mi Corazon. We had dinner here a couple of days ago and I can say without any reservation it's the best place I have eaten in for a long time. The lobster bisque was to die for!

Not only was the food fabulous, but the service was very friendly. Host Lilo and his staff are doing a great job. If you’re after an excellent dinner in a pleasant ambiance: look no further.

• Visited November 2013
4 Thank David T
“It is a hood restaurant, but I think is over rated and the price it too high”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

The reality is that the food is good and the ambiance is great (probably the best in las Terrenas). However I think the restaurant is over rated and therefore they are charging a huge premium. The food is good well presented but I couldn't find anything that impressed me for the value charged.
I would recommend this restaurant making the highlight that it is good but I think the price paid it too high for what you get.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jose M
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“We will definitely come back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

We went to Mi Corazon with a couple of friends and we were all very happy with everything. The food was incredibly tasty and nicely presented. The great service and beautiful ambiance made the dining experience just perfect. We will definitely come back next time we are in Las Terrenas and highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!

• Visited September 2013
7 Thank Manuel R
Nuneaton
“A class apart, and a real treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

We went for the 5 course 'chef's suggestion' menu, which we were allowed vary slightly to suit. It was a good choice, and it was a special treat to have Michelin style dining so far off the beaten path.
The setting is magnificent from the moment you step through the red velvet curtain, Lilo at front of house is perfectly complimented to way his restaurant is staged and serviced, and the chef (Flo) is clearly very talented.
The dessert was a marginal disappointment, but by then we had already over-indulged on a sumptuous feast.
The only reason we can't go beyond 4 out of 5 is because of the price tag which comes with the meal, and this demands perfection on every level.

Visited September 2013